Background & Role
As a portfolio manager and investment committee member, Scott works as part of our investment team to develop wealth plans, construct portfolios, conduct investment research and determine strategy. Prior to joining PJS Investment Management, Scott served in investment and risk management roles with financial institutions in the Milwaukee area for more than 25 years. During much of his career, he has focused on fixed-income investing as well as measuring and managing fixed-income risks.
Scott enjoys competitive sailing, running, biking and many other outdoor activities. He lives in Wauwatosa with his wife.
Credentials, Memberships & Associations
- Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®)
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist® (AAMS®)
- CFA Institute and CFA Society of Milwaukee member
- Investments & Wealth Institute member
- M.B.A. with Finance Emphasis, Concordia University Wisconsin
- B.B.A. – Accounting, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee