Background & Role
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, portfolio manager, and investment committee member, Jason is responsible for leading the financial planning process and business development at PJS Investment Management. Jason assists in developing detailed wealth plans, constructing portfolios, investment research, and turning behavioral finance concepts into actionable solutions and strategies. He has been in the financial services industry since 2006 and with over 14 years’ experience in the financial industry and 9 years’ experience as an educator, Jason brings an informed and unique approach to PJS Investment Management and their clients.
Jason is married and lives in Elm Grove, WI, with his wife and their two children. In his spare time enjoys spending time with his family, travel, golf, and the outdoors.
Credentials, Memberships & Associations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level III candidate
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) member
- Milwaukee Estate Planning Forum (MEPF) member
- M.S. with Finance Analysis emphasis, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- M.Ed., Indiana Wesleyan University
- B.A. Education, Olivet Nazarene University