Jason S. Lacey, CFA, CFP®
Executive Vice-President, Wealth Adviser
“I believe my background in education and finance, along with raising my own family, enable me to provide our clients with a clear vision of what is meaningful while offering unique and insightful solutions that bring them peace and contentment.”
Background & Role
As Executive Vice President, Jason is a member of the investment committee, directs the financial planning process, and is responsible for business development. Jason guides the development of detailed wealth plans, conducts investment research, supports the construction and management of investment portfolios, while turning behavioral finance concepts into actionable solutions and strategies. He has been in the financial planning and investment management industry since 2006 and with over 16 years’ experience in the financial industry and 9 years’ experience as an educator, Jason brings an informed and unique approach to PJS Investment Management and their clients.
Jason is married and lives in Elm Grove, WI, with his wife and their two children. In his spare time Jason enjoys spending time with his family and friends, travel, fine arts, golf, and the outdoors.
Credentials, Memberships & Associations
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) Professional
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) member
- Milwaukee Estate Planning Forum (MEPF) member
- M.S. with Finance Analysis emphasis, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- M.Ed., Indiana Wesleyan University
- B.A. Education, Olivet Nazarene University